These days, there are more ways to build (or destroy) your company’s brand than ever before. Businesses have to be more tuned in to the image they’re projecting in order to be successful. From social media to viral ads, product blogs to the traditional means, there are more ways than ever to reach your consumer.
Tools from psychology and neuroscience have become more popular as companies try to adapt to a fast paced world and manage brand reputation, authenticity and awareness in a global economy.
Interactive Video Productions and HCD Research invite you to attend an educational webinar with Neuroscientist Dr. Michelle Niedziela and Drexel University professor Dr. Boryana Dimitrova who will discuss the latest research in psychology and neuroscience of branding, as well as how you can implement that information, and tools to optimize your products and stimulate your brand.
June 23rd at 12pm EST
What will you learn?
- The definition of place branding and why it is important
- How public policy makers and company managers can benefit from place branding
- Intro to basics of psychology & neuroscience of branding
- Implementation of psychology and neuroscience in research
- HCD Case Study: Identify Brand Need Gaps
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
+1 (732) 970-9446